Stand-Out from the Crowd!
… with enhanced Inventory/Unit Promotions you can get a jump on your competition within in your InteractRV Control Panel!
What is a Unit Promotion exactly?
A unit promotion can include both a text message description AND an ad graphic to an inventory unit displayed on your website. You can also choose just the text description OR just the ad graphic option.
Where do the Unit Promotions show up on my website?
They display on your unit detail pages (vdp) in the image rotation 3rd position as well as the text displays in the unit description area directly above the existing description.
As the unit images rotate through, the promo ad will display just as the other unit images.
How does it work?
Decide on what kind of promotion you want to run …
- Maybe it’s for previous year leftover models.
- Maybe for a special rebate on a particular brand.
- Maybe it’s for show specials.
- Maybe it’s for all travel trailers 90+ days old.
- Maybe it’s for … any other awesome idea you have.
Then, get a really enticing, engaging 800×600 ad graphic made for your promotion.
Finally, in your Control Panel under the RV menu you go to Promotions and simply add a new Unit Promotion.
- Choose a friendly appropriate promotion name for you to remember.
- Enter the promotion text.
- Choose your start and end date, then click Save.
- Now upload your Image/Ad graphic.
- Select your criteria.
- Congratulations, it will be live within the hour.
What criteria can I use?
You can create a unit promotion by year, manufacturer, brand, model, type, age of unit, and even more.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take for a Unit Promotion to go live on my website? It can take up to 1 hour for the cache to clear and your promotion to begin.
- How do I get a promotion ad graphic made? Get with your CSS and they can help you out or you can create your own in 800×600 size jpg format.
- Do unit promotions get pushed to classified sites? Not currently, however there are specific classified site promotions you can add in the CP to make your classified ads more stand-out as well.
- Do unit promotions work on mobile devices? Yes they do:)
- Can I add more than one promotion to an inventory unit? Not currently. The promotion that was created first will take precedent over other promotions a particular unit may qualify for.
We are excited to see you take advantage of unit promotions and improve your sales.
As always, things are always a work in progress and your your constructive feedback is welcome.
Have questions? Get with your Customer Success Specialist to learn more and get started using unit promotions to share the uniqueness of your dealership’s brand to your customers and active shoppers.