Get Some Big Wins!
With RVDA in the rear view what did we learn that we can apply right away to achieve greater success in your dealership?
If you listened to Ross Schafer in his keynote and his ‘Nobody Moved Your Cheese’ seminar you came away with some thought provoking and practical gems to put into practice. Here are a few…
“Win with what you have”
“You always ride the runaway horse in the direction it is going”
“Go where your customers are”
“Believe the herd and leverage into the trend”
A few things that stuck out most for me after attending these seminars and talking with dealers during the week are…
1. Digital media marketing isn’t new any longer, it’s evolved… no need to be afraid of it.
2. Ignoring digital media advertising isn’t the right answer… it’s not going away.
3. There are practical cost effective strategies and tactics to put into action this week.
Where do you start?
Begin taking inventory of what you already have in motion. For example…
- If you are already doing Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising then Remarketing would be a natural effort efficient next step.
- If you have email addresses of prospects and customers the next step would be to get an effective email marketing campaign going.
- You have one or more dealership locations, but do you have the right business profiles setup and optimized on Google+, Facebook, Yelp, and others?
- Not quite sure? We can help you discover some quick wins. Give us a call.
Steps to Digital Media Marketing Success
1. Address it. Don’t ignore it. Get active. Discover what works and what doesn’t.
2. Be committed to evolving it over the long haul.
3. Do the right things, and be efficient with time, energy, and money.
4. Get help if you need it. You don’t have to re-invent the wheel. We are here to help.
It was a great week in Vegas getting to meet with some of you and putting some real action plans in place to help you achieve your marketing goals.
Give your CSS a call or send an email to ask questions or learn more about utilizing your marketing dollars for the best results. As always we are here to help.